Swimming Pool Care Services
We are in the business of Swimming Pool construction and its related services for many years, we served to many clients across India. Our main strength is our goodwill, which we achieved by our prompt service.
Twice A Week
- Use test strips or a test kit to check and maintain your pool water balance. Keep your pH levels between 7.4 – 7.6.
- Test and maintain the free available chlorine level at 1.0 – 3.0 ppm.
- Empty the skimmer basket and skim leaves, insects and other floating debris from the pool surface.
ONCE A WEEK
- Brush walls and use a pool vacuum to clean floors. Clean tile at water line with tile cleaner. Or consider the purchase of an automatic pool cleaner for daily “hands-free” cleaning of your pool.
- Shock the pool by adding the amount of product recommended by your pool professional. Additional shock may be needed after a rain storm, heavy bather load, or exceptionally hot weather.
- Add a maintenance dose of an algae preventer to prevent algae growth. Clarifiers and metal control products should be used on a regular basis. The addition of these products will cause your pool to run more efficiently.
Take a water sample to your professional Water Testing Service for a complete Swimming Pool Chemicals analysis.
- Twice a year, clean your filter with a filter cleaner to remove any oils and grease that may have accumulated on your filter.
- After rainy or windy days always test your pool water.